Friday, November 21, 2014

Kings of Suburbia promo ....

Today I received the 3000 flyers I created to promote the album of Tokio Hotel, Kings Of Suburbia.
 I will distribute them the next few days in strategic locations. In Paris ..I want the album Kings Of Suburbia of Tokio Hotel  under all Christmas trees this year .... 


 What is written (in French)

"... Tell me how you closed the door ,
knowin' nobody could love you more ... "
 
A discovery,  a birth even a rebirth ..


Stop the midinettes band .  This is a band of men with life transformed by destiny and in which we feel the truth of which we speak... 

This world in which they lead us frantically, alien of the first hours or not. This world feels the truth with electronic sounds with flavors of californian night clubs.


 15 songs, inspiring by rhythm and deeply moving of real-life experience. ..

".. I wonder how your body tastes
Inside of someone else's place ..."

And on the back of the flyer ... 

"... God grant me the serenituy 
To accept the things I cannot change
Courage to change the Things I can and 
Wisdom to know the difference ... "


 And ... Are you ready to come in the dance of senses .. It's there .. --- >



No comments:

Post a Comment