Monday, July 9, 2012

Finally Internet comes back at home!

Finally an internet connection on my desktop PC at home! The Wifi still lacks! Soon!! 
I can now post some pictures because with the Ipad it's impossible! I can now update my site (bill-kaulitz.fr) and the blog of Tokio Hotel on Goomradio! 
I went last weekend in a big shop for interior design!! Swedish Shop!! :-) And I found these frames for my big pictures I want to hang in my room! With them my room 'll be my world. I have to find a picture of Gustav!
Beautiful pictures !! No ?





A picture of me at night after my move! Exhausted but happy! (Very dark!!)



1 comment:

  1. Marie enfin connectée... :D Tu nous manquais ! Après l'effort, le réconfort auprès de 4 allemands (en attendant l'arrivée de Gustav le petit retardataire !) dans des cadres suédois à la "petite Italie"... c'est sympa chez toi !! Bisous. (Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete