Friday, July 13, 2012

Carcassonne - Tour de France


I 'll go tomorrow to Carcassonne. I 'll be Sunday 15th at the stage of the Tour de France between Limoux et Foix. The bank where I work is a partner of the yellow jersey for 50 years. I 'm invited. I'm not sure how I 'll follow the race. By car, helicopter .. ? Surprise!
I 'll take pictures of course!
I don't even know the name of a runner!! :-)
Carcassonne is a really beautiful City !! Medieval City!! I 'll sleep tomorrow in this city! Maybe fireworks for July 14 !??

2 comments:

  1. C'est super çà....Carcassonne sublime..j'adore ce coin... profite bien Marie..
    gros küss..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce doit être très beau un feu d'artifice tiré depuis les remparts de cette jolie cité médiévale et je te souhaite d'avoir pu y assister ce soir ! Bonne étape du Tour demain et n'oublie pas le lion en peluche ;-)) Bisous. (Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete