Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I hate internet

I hate internet and nevertheless I connect there every day. And I can't live without internet today.
I hate Facebook and the pseudonyms of the accounts. You never know to whom you speak.
I hate internet and I have a training of network engineer. Paradoxical!
In fact what I do not like it 's the persons who hide on internet behind pseudos and who feel strong.
Some feel so strong that they harass the others to try to trap them by organizing a direction with several accounts facebook.
And when you say to these accounts facebook that you wish to meet them to work with them because you don't work otherwise, the accounts disappear.
I 'm not vulnerable, but many persons are vulnerable. I find it 's very saddening.
I have just lived it! So I hate internet!
At the same time internet 's the only means which I found to be close to persons who I love and who are far!



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message for Aliens: I love you Aliens and I want to stay among you. I love you because you so gave me! The rest has no importance!

No comments:

Post a Comment