Friday, September 16, 2011

Das Wochenende endlich !

Very good news today: MTV announces the release of the new album of Tokio Hotel in spring, 2012. I am very happy!
___________________________________________________________________
Technical problem on the host of my site http://www.bill-kaulitz.fr : I can't update the site since the beginning of September. I 'm very irritated, especially because I pay this host. I was not able to talk about Gustav's birthday and about the new look of Bill, on Bill's site! I'm so irritated.
But the news are updated on my other sites:
___________________________________________________________________
I put on sale my house tomorrow and I need to find an apartment to buy. I 'm going to be very busy in the following weeks. At present it 's easier to sell than to buy a property. To follow...
___________________________________________________________________
My hairdresser is on vacation. I want he comes back. I found a new haircut, more rock. I like.
An anonymous person asked me on my blog why I wear the short hair? Simply because that looks like me..It 's my male side, a little developed .
I am heterosexual. But I like refined men. I like stylish men, those who take care of their look. That eliminates many guys.

1 comment:

  1. Youpiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :-)) Enfin une excellente nouvelle en ce qui concerne l'album <3 On va compter les jours !! Pour le reste je te souhaite bonne chance et que tout s'arrange... Gros bisous à vous toutes vous me manquez vraiment :'( (Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete