Saturday, September 17, 2011

Feeling

Bill gets a new look very often and when the fans wait for my opinion about the new look of Bill, I always have many difficulties expressing my opinion. And often I say that I like. What it's true! The fans then say to me that I 'm blinded with my passion and that I accept all from Bill. Yes it 's likely.
In fact my passion for Bill is really beyond his look. His various looks are always perfects. He has class.
Whatever the look, it's perfect. He never makes fault. And I like that. And whatever the look, his eyes expresse the same thing, something special! Something that I love above all! Something I 've never seen with another person! Something which fascinates me! Something unique! Something that I 'll never forget! And this something, I don't know how to explain it!
I don't really know why I love him! I love him simply! I don't know why!


His look changes, but his gaze never changes!! And what his eyes expresses never change!


4 comments:

  1. Quelle magnifique déclaration pour cet être hors du commun qu'est Bill ! Superbe description aussi le concernant <3 Nous sommes beaucoup, à travers le monde, à partager ton opinion et tes sentiments... Je crois que cela ne s'explique pas, ça se vit tout simplement ! Bisous. (Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete
  2. entièrement d'accord avec toi Marie..
    on a beau changer de look autant de fois qu'on veut, ce qu'on a en nous est toujours là et ne change pas.les yeux sont le reflet de l'âme et çà se révèle exact chez Bill Caméléonman :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tes propos sont si pertinents Manue... Je te fais un gros bisou ainsi qu'à Jeanne la petite poupée ! (Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naturellement blond [ou presque], j adore ça lui va très bien

    ReplyDelete