Saturday, May 29, 2010

Week-end at home

I washed the walls of my bedroom. And the next weekend, I paint! My cat, Lova is all the time in front of me! It is a real pot of glue! Paul went to the hairdresser. I like very much his haircup, very British!


A rather ordinary weekend, but a weekend as I like, at home, with Paul and Julie, Bill and Lova. (Bill my dog!!!).

I have just recruited a new assistant to look after fishes. I am not sure that this assistant is suitable for! Bad or good casting???









Somebody knows, how long can live a goldfish. I have them since June, 2003. Paul fished a small fish in the school party, then we went to buy two friends for his fish. They are always there in 2010. I think that they are too well looked after. It is me who look after them and Lova, now.

1 comment:

  1. là je crois que t'as fait entrer le loup dans la bergerie :-)
    küss

    ReplyDelete