Sunday, May 16, 2010

ELLE Décoration - Mai 2010

I discovered the magazine "ELLE DECORATION " of May, 2010 at my hairdresser on Friday. This number really interests me. I bought it by going out of my Italian hairdresser.



An article with Jean-Paul Gauthier. I am fascinated by this person. I don’t like everything in his collections, but I like very much the man. I would so like to meet him one day!





I am in full housekeeping in my house at this moment. I have a lot of decorating ideas. I very want a black & white bathroom. Some ideas in this magazine. I like very much the black and white tiles. I think about my future bathroom.










I like this room and the bathroom ( The American dream). To me, I don't know too much. I need to personalize my environment to feel me good in my home! But for a small romantic weekend why not. But what lover? I have an idea but ..... .



No comments:

Post a Comment