Sunday, February 5, 2017

What a fucking good Green Day show !!

About Friday night at Accor Hotel Arena in Paris .. What energy! What a performance! What a crazy atmosphere ! The show lasted for 2 hours 30. 
I'll see Green Day on stage at the beginning of June at the Download festival. I can't wait . I would like to follow this band on a tour one day.
Green Day is one of the bands I could see every night on stage for weeks without getting bored. Like Tokio Hotel and Depeche Mode. .. A Green Day Road Trip ?? I say YES .. 

And this performance of "American Idiot" quite appropriate today, with "Fuck You Donald Trump" at the end of the song ... Great Moment .. 






1 comment:

  1. Oh my godness !!!! what a great show !!!!!! super contente de l'avoir partagรฉ avec toi ma Marie...gros kรผss ;-)

    ReplyDelete