Thursday, August 15, 2013

Song of the day !!

 

Durch Den Monsun 8th Birthday !! I love this song !! 

 ---------------------------------------------------------------

I want very much to take part in the competition that Tokio Hotel proposes on its Facebook page on the occasion of the birthday of Monsoon. I prepared something. But I hesitate. I have more and more the feeling that it's not my place. 
I don't know which is ridiculous to me. Being a fan of Tokio Hotel or hesitating to take part in the contest?
I'm tired ... Maybe .. 

6 comments:

  1. If you want to speak, i am here.... i am your friend.
    ..... karine :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet Karine .. But I'm OK now after the night.. I just sent a note to Tokio Hotel about this song and I make a video for the competition .. I'll try to finish it the next night.
    I found the contest proposed so great but because of the comments of some fans I didn't want to participate anymore.
    Now it's OK ...
    Thank you Karine ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. s'il y a bien quelqu'un qui doit participer, c'est toi ma Marie..ne te laisse pas plomber le moral par des commentaires de certains..bien sûr tu as ta place dans ce projet..gros küss ma Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merci ma Manue ... Je vais mieux . Je participe .. je prépare une vidéo. Je crois que ça va occuper toutes mes soirées de la semaine prochaine.. Ma tête bouillonne d'idées ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. On en parle demain de ton projet au petit dej. :0)
    Gros bisous marie.
    Kareane

    ReplyDelete
  6. ravie de lire ce post tout positif ma Marie..hâte de voir ta vidéo..gros küss ma Marie...

    ReplyDelete