Monday, August 5, 2013

Photos of my last Sunday !!

A typical weekend at home, finally almost ...

Run and walk in the wood at the end of the morning ... Sunny Sunday ..  






And quiet afternoon at home .. 

Lova is looking at the birds !! Mmmmhh !!

 
Tom is looking at the birds too !!! Mmmmmhhh !!



And Bill, very tired after a long walk in the wood !! With this heat, he swam in the lake!
Beautiful day !! But big fright at night..While he was sleeping, Bill started running in all directions suddenly. He trembled and curled up.. It was impressive.. As convulsions.
I called the emergency vet. When the vet arrived at home, my dog was again completely OK.
I brought him to consult his vet today. He's OK .. Maybe because of the heat in the wood .. 

 I was so scared .. But I'm glad he's okay now ...

2 comments:

  1. Oh marie. What news of bill. Always ok ?
    Do you know now what s happening ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I don't know what he had. Maybe convulsions caused by heat and digestion. Maybe a bee sting .. I don't know. But he is still OK ..Thank you ..

      Delete