Monday, August 26, 2013

A Story of the Monsoon - #8YearsMonsoon - Marie Bello

Here is the video I made ​​for the Tokio Hotel conpetition for the eight years of the song Monsoon. It's also the 8th birthday of Tokio Hotel because the song Monsoon (finally Durch Den Monsun) was their first single.
That's why this birthday is so important for all the Aliens and for the band.
I wanted through this video, to tell the story of the Monsoon, its birth, its spreading worldwide, its lull and its return announced for this end of year. 
This story of the Monsoon, it's also the one of Tokio Hotel. 

I loved making this video. I did it with my heart and my guts. This is my way to love this band ... to infinity ..

 My original video is uploaded on Dailymotion. I had to remove and update content for youtube loading. Here are the two links.

 My original video : 



 My youtube video : http://youtu.be/eQbafLROtgc

 

1 comment:

  1. Ta vidéo est magnifique ma Marie..j'espère que les garçons la verront..j'aime cette évolution monsoonesque..gros küss ma Marie..

    ReplyDelete