Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sun and Moon !

The Sun and The Moon in Love ! I didn't feel very well these last days and I began thinking of that.

Inspired by a recent tattoo, by a person who means a lot for me, by a song which means a lot too and the sketch of my unique future tattoo took shape in my mind very precisely.

The main theme is the love of the sun and the moon. Now, how can I put on paper what is in my mind.

I need to find an artist who understands what I want. This is so precise. My friend Nathalie must do this to me. In addition, she 'll understand the meaning of this sketch for me. She knows me so well.

To be continued! ....

Sun and Moon Love - Laura Pelick


2 comments:

  1. C'est un joli thème... et je suis certaine que ton amie arrivera à transcrire tes pensées les plus intimes... afin qu'un tatoueur les gravent à jamais dans ta peau... Mais prends garde à ne pas devenir accroc toi aussi... ;-) Perso j'aime bien le second tatoo. Bisous. (Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete
  2. something on the sun and moon i wrote, and happened to reach your blog in search of a picture. would have loved to steal the one titled 'Just One' but could not find the artists name to give the credits to on my blog :) would love it if you visit and read on the link below. cheers https://vidursahdev.wordpress.com/2016/09/07/as-simple-as-that/

    ReplyDelete