Sunday, January 6, 2013

Already the end of the weekend!

I was very busy this week. I worked the day and every night I worked on my site . It 's not yet totally ended. Some new pages are not written and  I would like to work again other pages, because I 'm not satisfied. 
But I switched the addresses (http://www.bill-kaulitz.fr and http://www.bill-kaulitz-international.com) on the new site today. I still have a lot of work on it. I would like I could so work on it every day. But no, tomorrow ...just my work !!

 Hairdresser yesterday 


And last night the first TV show Deutschland Sucht Den Superstar with Bill and Tom in the Jury.  I was really happy to see the boys on TV.
They are excellent judges.
Bill is beautiful and adorable. Tom is a seducer and has an incredible aplomb. But they have both interesting arguments in their judgment. We feel that they have significant experience of the job. I counted on my site 210 concerts between 2005 and 2011. Incredible ! They are so young! 
 
My beautiful TV - Yesterday night ! 




 

3 comments:

  1. Une fois achevé, ton site sera un vrai chef-d'oeuvre ! Il faut dire que tu t'en donnes la peine... D'entrée, comment rêver page plus accueillante que celle du regard troublant de Bill ! Excellente soirée DSDS/Chat hier :-) La prestation des twins a été à la mesure de nos attentes et quel bonheur, en effet, de les revoir avec leur charme et leurs mimiques incomparables ! Très jolie photo de toi Marie. Bisous. (Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci Fabienne. Mon site commence à me satisfaire. Et c'est vrai que e regard de Bill aide beaucoup.
    J'aimerais tellement savoir ce que Bill en pense. je sais qu'il aimait l'autre site. Mais je me dis parfois et celui-ci ?
    C'est pour cema que je veux que ce site soit sans faute.
    Oui les twins ont été vraiment excellents à DSDS . Bientôt en live.
    Merci Fabienne et bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ne t'inquiète pas Marie... je suis certaine que Bill sera conquis ! (Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete