Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Notebook

I watched this movie a few weeks ago. I wanted to watch it because Bill, by answering one of my questions at the VIP CALL about the movie which had most touched them, had answered "The Notebook".
I was really upset with this movie.

 

 How is it possible to forget a so intense love story, a story which was your unique reason to live? This disease makes  forget everything. The memory does not exist any more. And those who 'd be in the memory, suffer most.
And this man so moving which does not live more than to fight the disease, so that the memory stays. When I watched these scenes, I thought of my father .

Today it 's the Mother's Day in France. Happy mother's day Mom! I too, I would have liked that you never forget! Je t'aime !!





2 comments:

  1. Ce film, avec la très jolie Rachel Mc Adams, est bouleversant. Je possède le DVD en français "N'oublie Jamais"... Bon courage Marie :-( Bisous. (Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jamais vu..c'est à y remédier...gros küss les filles...

    ReplyDelete