Sunday, June 10, 2012

Nancy today - family day

A family day! Have lunch at my sister's in Nancy with my father. Then we found my brother in the center Alzeihmer in Nancy to visit my mom. She was so happy to see us. This center is really very well organized with a magnificent garden.
Me in the garden of the center. I know, as usual I can't stay serious. The photo is fuzzy. It s my brother who takes the photo. No comment !! :-)
My brother is a brilliant engineer! Not in the picture! :-) .... Very nice day ! 


Here is Lily, the sister of my cat Lova! Lily is the cat of my sister! Are you following me ? 


I spent a great day, even if it was very difficult to say goodbye to my mom this evening!!

I return in Paris tomorrow and I begin seriously my moving. I don't work this week. Next Saturday, I 'll be in my new apartment..

2 comments:

  1. t'es trop marrante sur la tof Marie :-) bah si on le voit ton frère..dans le reflet de la porte :-) gros küss Marie..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Même s'il s'agit parfois d'une façade... on préfère te voir "faire le clown" plutôt qu'être triste ! Bisous. (Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete