Sunday, May 20, 2012

Paul - My little boy !!

These pictures are from an athletic competition last Sunday. The father of a friend of Paul took these photos. I have just received them. They are really nice.




 Paul leaves for Germany tomorrow for a school journey. The appointment is at 5 am in front of the school. Oups !! It's early !!
He 'll be 4 days with a german family with 3 of his friends, next to Munich, in a farm.
Paul asked me if the persons of the family spoke French. I answered him that I don't think they speak French, nor even English, only German.
We thus spoke German between us all the weekend at home. It was funny!!

 I'm not worried at all. I'm not afraid of bus accidents. I'm not afraid about german family.  I don't know this family, but it's a good german family. I 'm not afraid that Paul gets lost on a highway area. I'm fine.  
NOOOOOOO , I'm completely worried. Bouuuuhhhh  ...!!! :-)

  I hope that the boys will forget a little bit during this journey the drama which affected their school this week.
 A friend of Paul died last Wednesday. We don't know the causes of his death. Paul lunched with him in the dining hall of the school last Tuesday. It 's just horrible.


2 comments:

  1. Waow un vrai champion ! J'espère que ce petit séjour dans une ferme allemande lui fera le plus grand bien le pauvre, car ce qui est arrivé à son petit camarade de classe est effroyable. Quel choc pour lui et le reste des élèves, sans compter les parents... Il est normal que tu te fasses du souci pour Paul... tu es une Maman ! Bon courage pour le réveil demain à l'aube... Gros bisous. (Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete
  2. quel champion !!!! c'est juste horrible ce qui vient de se passer...
    on s'inquiète toujours pour nos petits bouts, quand la mienne va commencer à faire des excursions, je serai morte de trouille aussi..
    gros küss Marie..

    ReplyDelete