Friday, May 25, 2012

I finally found an apartment!! Very Nice!!

The sale of my house is planned with the solicitor on June 29th, 2012. My house have to be empty this day! I began to worry because I still had unofficially an apartment.
I received this morning an agreement for an apartment, the one that I wished the most. A 4-room apartment in a new building called " La petite Italie! (The little Italy) ". Magnificent!
I feel finally serene today ! 
I am motivated to prepare my moving on June 16th!! The apartment is 100 meters away from my house!!

Some photos!!



3 comments:

  1. Super ..et pratique pour le déménagement MAB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol ! C'est vrai... tu pourrais presque lancer les cartons !! Très heureuse que tu aies enfin trouvé ton bonheur :-)) Le lieu et l'appartement ont l'air très sympa ! Bisous. (Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete
  3. j'ai hâte de voir les tofs..çà a l'air très chouette et lumineux..gros küss Marie

    ReplyDelete