Thursday, May 17, 2012

Magazine : MODZIK

I buy often this magazine MODZIK which speaks about fashion and music. I have already spoken about it on my blog.

There are interviews of musicians, with questions about their work but also about fashion. And in the interviews of designer, some questions concern music.
We can see also photos shoot of musicians dressed by a designer.
I find this magazne very well designed.
Here are some extracts of this last number, articles which interested me a lot .  

 I like very much this Canadian designer. These creations, often black, are unisex.


 Several pages about Yohji Yamamoto, the famous japanese designer. Very interesting !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAD by Rad Hourani

RAD BY RAD HOURANI VIDEO OF THE FIRST COLLECTION
FILMED, DIRECTED, EDITED BY RAD HOURANI
WEBSITE WWW.RADBYRADHOURANI.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment