Sunday, April 8, 2012

Words of the day




"If I die tomorrow, at least we had the night of our lives...if tomorrow never comes...then tonight we lose control".

When I woke up this morning, I listened to the first sneak peak of the song " If I die Tomorrow " and I went to BTK. I thus answered Bill with my first feeling at the first listening to this song.

This style of music is really not what I like, but the voice of Bill touched me. Really !!! The words are so beautiful!  I would have liked that these words are mixed with the Tokio Hotel sound!

1 comment:

  1. Le changement de style surprend au début car on n'a pas l'habitude... puis finalement on aime bien ! Impatiente d'être en mai pour découvrir la suite de ces jolies paroles et apprécier d'écouter davantage la voix de Bill :-) (Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete