Saturday, April 21, 2012

Weekend - Mags

This weekend I make of the sorting in my house. I have to leave my house sold, at the end of June. It is a little bit stressful. I still have no apartment, but I visit the next week.  I had all the same 2 hours in the sporting room (body-building and zumba.)
I bought 2 mags .
Rock First - number 7 :


This new French magazine about the rock is really amazing. I like it. In this number a great article about Radiohead. This number also speaks about Metallica, Johnny Cash, The Cure, Marilyn Manson... Articles are really good! A real magazine of Rock music!!


Elle - 20th April 2012 
In this number, I like this article "Raf Simons for Dior or Hedi Slimane for Yves St Laurent. Duel!" It 's true that I am impatient to see the next collections!! It 's rather exciting!



I have a big, big preference for the style of Hedi Slimane. I like the Rock style. But what I like the most in Hedi Slimane's style, it 's that Hedi designs without knowing if it 's for a man or a woman. He doesn't make the difference. I like that.

I like too in the mag Elle, the shooting (black & white) : Rebel Rocks . Special jewels





2 comments:

  1. what magazine is that what edition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. please email me at lana99@aol.com i really need to know the band is my friends and the guy with the hat is my boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete