Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Music - Bush - Last album "The Sea of Memories"


I discovered this album thanks to Bill, who answered me on the call VIP, that the last album which he bought, was the last album of Bush.
I listened to it, I liked a lot in the first listening and I bought. And it 's a real very favorite. I really like a lot.
The musical genre is alternative rock. When I listen to the album, with some songs, I have the feeling to listen to U2 and sometimes Linkin Park. And it 's rather different on the other songs.

I like very much the songs as "The Mirror of The signs" . The sound is really great for this song. I like "The sound of the winter", "All Night Doctors" (I love piano) , Baby Comes home, Stand up, Ghost ...... I think, I love all the songs!!

THANK YOU BILL ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment