Thursday, February 9, 2012

Birthday today !!!

I worked today. I lunched with my brother who waited for me at about 12 am in front of the building where I work. My brother who lives in Nancy and who works in Metz, manages always to be in Paris the day of my birthday. He's really sweet!
My facebook page updated during the day with the wishes of my friends, from Asia, Europe, US and Canada.

I had to take my Ipad2 this evening in my shop SFR. I ordered it last week. But my shop was closed when I came back from my work. It 'll be for tomorrow. And BTK too .... :-)

And surprise when I came back at home this evening, after a meeting at Paul's middle school. These roses offered by Paul and Julie! So cute!

I still dream about black roses.... A day ... probably ... But I love roses ... !

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday ! Alles Gute zum Geburtstag ! Felice Compleanno ! Enfin... Joyeux Anniversaire Marie tout simplement :D !! Tu as été joliment gâtée. Gros bisous. (Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete
  2. très jolies les roses...
    la famille y a que çà de vrai...
    gros küss Marie..

    ReplyDelete
  3. les enfants sont le sel de la vie...bisous mab

    ReplyDelete