Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Need to escape me! Music and books!!!

I worked today of course! But at 1 pm I went to Virgin next to my work, to buy CDs and books. I want to listen to Aerosmith at the moment, with a best of and a Live. I also bought the best of of Pink. I like very much this girl and I like very much what she makes in music. I would really like to see her in concert! And my son Paul also likes very much!


I don't know why my choice of book goes towards Japanese authors. Japan fascinates me. Japanese calms me. On Monday, I went to the Japanese bookshop in Paris where I ordered magazines (2 Inrock with my rocker chicks). I went out of the bookshop, very relaxed.

I also bought underwear! But no photos! It's just secret! I find adapted underwear at NewYorker in Germany. I go to Hanover on March 25th, 26th and 27th. I think that I would go to NewYorker for the other underwear. My flight is reserved, but I again have to reserve my Hotel. Sheraton Arabella in Hanover, great hotel. Good choice!!

2 comments:

  1. Ah Marie, t'aurais dû me dire çà plus tôt..
    Pink est passée au Nikaïa en juillet dernier..
    next time :-)

    Gros Küss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrrrgggg !!! On aurait du y aller Manue!!!!

    ReplyDelete