Friday, October 1, 2010

I want a romantic evening in Florence (Firenze)!!

What inspires me this photo? I want romanticism. I want a romantic evening, a romantic weekend in Florence (Firenze). With the person who is on the photo? I like this latino look. I love this boy. I like Italy. I like the atmosphere of these Italian luxury hotels. Why Florence ?
Venice is too tourist. Verone, too predictable for the romanticism. There is Paris, obviously! But Paris is not in Italy and I work in Paris every day. Paris is nevertheless city of the lovers! Paris is magic!

But it's in Florence where I want to spend a romantic weekend! I'm really in love tonight!

1 comment:

  1. j amerai bien avoir ce magazine avec ces magnifiques photos de BILL et TOM si parfaitement romantiques et sexy

    ReplyDelete