Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year 2016

2015 is over ... Hello 2016 .. 

I was in Paris last night with some friends .. I went in the Pigalle district . I started going to the theater, to see "Ballon rouge" with Bohringer father and daughter. Great performance .. Then a restaurant .. 

At the time of change of year, we were walking on the boulevard in front of "Le Moulin Rouge". Paris was celebrating. Then we drank Champagne again in a bar .. I wanted to be with Paris to celebrate this new year. 
 A new year starts with already several projects ..  a trip in early February and another one in mid-April.

I wish you a happy new year ... I wish you the best for 2016 .. 

L'atelier venue - theater
 
Welcome 2016 - in Paris

   

My New Calendar - January 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment