Saturday, November 14, 2015

Paris .... trying to live

Life is strange in Paris today.  Sadness, anxiety ... Schools were closed. All public places were closed. The government is asking us to go out only when it's necessary. It's the war ..

 I had to eat tonight with friends. We canceled. Tomorrow morning I had a run in the Bois de Vincennes .. It's canceled.
And Tomorrow night , I had to go to Bercy for U2 .. The show is cancelled too.

 Newspapers in Paris today are very dark ... 


Tonight I'm at home. I went out only to walk my dog. I wonder how we are going to do,  to go to work on Monday .. Life in Paris seems so stopped.

 And these 100 people died in a concert hall. I feel so affected. It's my world ... 

 A week ago I was in Minsk .. ..So happy because the next day I met the guys of Tokio Hotel, and especially Bill. And tonight I'm crying for my city ...

 Bill's words, written in Minsk on my Notebook, are such a comfort to me tonight. Thank You Bill !!! .. I almost fear that these words fade .. And I so miss Bill ...
 
This Notebook never leaves me.


No comments:

Post a Comment