Monday, November 9, 2015

Moscow .... again

I arrived late in the afternoon yesterday in Moscow, for the last stop and the last show. I started to update the facebook page of my site.
Then I went to bed, watching TV show with Tokio Hotel . And I was too tired to update my blog ... 

But everything is OK . I had a wonderful time in Minsk .. I had fun on stage .. Last show in Moscow tonight .. I don't want to think of tomorrow .. 


My pictures of the show in Minsk .. I had no time to visit the city .. I upload my videos when I'll be back home ..









Bill wrote a personal message on my Feel It All notebook , with so beautiful words .. Love U Bill ..


And I found last night these pictures .... on stage .. I had fun ... 




 I think I'm going to change job ... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment