Friday, October 30, 2015

Moscow ....

Great show last night in Moscow .. a sold-out show .. a great atmosphere .. I was in the back ..
I found so moving these Russian fans who lived this concert singing all the songs, and smiling.

 The last concert of Tokio Hotel in Moscow was in 2007
The Russian fans were really happy to see them again. 
Tokio Hotel received last night, after the show a gold record for Kings Of Suburbia in Russia ..  I was so happy for them .... The boys were surprised and very happy too .

At the M&G, I wanted to tell Bill, comming toward him for the picture : "I love your jacket" .. I didn't have the time . Because he said to me the first "I love your jacket" .. I was so surprised .. 

Anyway, I love this picture.

 Today I visited Moscow ... What a wonderful city .. with a great energy .. 

Vodka or Vodka or Vodka ... or Vodka

 
Bolchoï
Historical WC - Goum
Historical WC - Goum



Red Square

Red Square  

Red Square

Red Square

Cathedral - Kremlin

Cathedral - Kremlin

Kremlin


Café Pushkin
 I go back to Paris tomorrow .... Bye bye Moscow ..see you very soon .. (9, November 2015)

1 comment:

  1. Magnifique cette ville..quelle architecture....bon retour ma Marie avec encore plus de beaux souvenirs ne tête ;-) gros küss

    ReplyDelete