Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Love You Loves You Back ...

The new single of Tokio Hotel ... 
For several days, I was dreading the release of this video ... The video was out at 5 p.m. .. I was at work and I did not want to watch it ... 
I was back home at 7 p.m. .. And I thought, "Watch this video! ... Now !! "
And I watched it .....  Finally, this video is the best music video I've ever seen ..
 It is very well done. I love this atmosphere.
 In fact, what frightens me, it is that the image of Bill is sullied . .. I can't bear it ... In this video , no problem .. Bill is wonderful .. Great Bill Kaulitz !!

I will share the video once it is available on Youtube. But You can watch it now on Tokio Hotel Facebook .




1 comment:

  1. J'aime beaucoup aussi ce clip....cette atmosphère me plaît et bill est grandiose et super à l'aise ;-) gros küss ma Marie ;-)

    ReplyDelete