Saturday, May 3, 2014

Weekend ...

Thai restaurant Friday night .. Very good and with a good atmosphere.. 





 Then I went to see a musical. "Les Franglaises. "  
This is a band who sings the English songs in French, with a word for word translation.

This show is really good and very funny .. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday Morning .  The first thing I do in the morning and every day, when I wake up, I check the Instagram of Bill Kaulitz. It's so important for me ..
 I love what Bill post. This sunrise is so beautiful .. Mariebillk is my pseudo on Instagram .. 
My comment : "This sunrise is really beautiful... There is something magical about this picture .. 
Probably because you were there .. ♥"
 

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------
And my Tom on the balcony ... 



No comments:

Post a Comment