Sunday, January 19, 2014

Family time ...

I spend a great weekend in eastern France with my dad ..I am very happy to see that my dad is much better ..
 He was hospitalized two weeks during the Christmas holidays because of a lung infection. He was very sick. I really got scared .. 
He's much better and he smokes again .... 

Pepsi is happy to see again his Master at home ...

I take advantage of this long weekend to make the video of the project of my site, " The friends of Little Girl "..
I got lots of pictures of animals of Aliens ... I have many ideas for this video ..
I listen to Tokio Hotel Music for several hours ... Looking for the best song for this video .. I hesitate between 3 songs of Tokio Hotel, but I think I found ... 


When I listen to the music of Tokio Hotel, tears spill from my eyes ... I have too many wonderful memories ..

I hope to see this band again on stage soon ... I HOPE SO .....  Bill's voice fascinates me ...
What a wonderful Song "Down On You ..." .... My song of the night !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment