Thursday, July 11, 2013

6th Day - Bonjour Québec

Québec is a wonderful City ... With a great history .. It's our last step ... We remain at Quebec until Sunday. We have at Montreal Airport a night flight to Paris, Sunday night ..
Our hotel is really beautiful in the old Quebec ... next to the summer music festival. I bought my ticket for 3 nights. Paul didn't want to go. He doesn't like the programm. 
  
Room ... 






And the Festival .. Tonight Electro Music ... with the french Dj .. Not really the music I listen to .. but there was a good atmosphere.. Tomorrow night .. Rock Music with Skillet and Guns 'N Roses.. And Saturday night .. Foreigner .. 


 Fortunately I found somebody of my family... :-)






 


1 comment:

  1. Coucou ma Marie..merci de partager ces beaux moments avec nous..les festivals d'été, c'est toujours sympa...profite bien...gros küss..

    ReplyDelete