Friday, June 21, 2013

Emotion : Bill ♥

Last night Tokio Hotel won the Award for best fan army at O Music Awards for the fourth year in a row. Bill and Tom thanked the fans in a video message they posted on their  application, BTK App . 
I don't know how many times I watched this video last night, so much Bill touched me.
I was glad to see the twins so happy and smiling. But I found Bill so moving.
....  his kindness, his generosity, his gratitude, his desire to give, his sincerity ... and his beauty ..
 He spoke with his heart..

"Bill thank you to exist, to be you and to give me so much .." : Marie





2 comments:

  1. :0)
    Proud to be your friend Marie.
    Kareane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kareane ...
    I like our Alien coffee break at work .... Doing a break at work drinking a coffee and speaking about Bill, Dave, Etienne ... and others ... thank you for these moments ..

    ReplyDelete