Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Recovery ;-)

I feel better but still tired. I don't feel going to run 15 km in the wood. Soon. Next sunday ! Maybe ! No Next Sunday .. I want it .. 
I drive tomorrow with Paul and Bill, my dog,  to go to see my father. He was also sick ( the flu) and he feels very tired. I 'll cook him good meals so that he regains strenght. 
 I 'll stop at Nancy tomorrow to see my sister and my nephew. We'll go together see my mom. And then I 'll drive to Epinal with Paul and Hugo, my nephew.
My father is always satisfied when the famillial house livens up again. I'm so happy to see them ... 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I received my last Diesel order for Paul. It 's a disaster. Paul grows so quickly.
I removed from his dressing all the clothes size 14 years. Too small. And I stored in the dressing, clothing size 16 or small adult. 
I think he 's going to grow again a lot. The men are tall in my family. 


P.S. : I didn't still manage to have ticket for the shows of DSDS. I 'll try again next time for the April 27 show. And if I don't have a ticket, I'll go anyway. I'll be in Köln on 27th April 2013. A Glam Rock outfit, without vulgarity of course! And it's OK. It's a TV show ! ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment