Sunday, March 3, 2013

Holiday - Sick - Movies (in bed)

Since 2 days, I'm in my bed. Sick. High fever and headache. I 'm so rarely sick. But I felt so vulnerable this week. When you don't have the will to fight you get sick. 
I got sick last Thursday and I wanted to go to work because I had a lot of work to do before my vacation. 
Results: I'm on vacation .... in my bed ..  :-) 
I watch movies that I have for a long time in my DVD library. I read some fashion magazines. I drink hot tea .... But above all I sleep. I hope I'll be better tomorrow.
 (I 'm feeling like Madame de Tourvel in Dangerous Liaisons at the end of the film ... Probably Too fever :-) )

 My bedside table!

My private Nurse !! Lova 



I watched several movies. I watched "Amadeus" for the 1000th times! I watched The Ghostwriter of Roman Polanski (Great Movie). Limitless with Bradley Cooper and Robert de Niro (I liked it!) 
And I liked much The Invisble Circus with Jordana Brewster , Christopher Eccleston and Cameron Diaz . 

 

 Marie : " One day I too will try to find what happened. It was so intense!
I just need to understand why it was forbidden....
just to continue to live .."

1 comment:

  1. Prompt rĂ©tablissement Marie... C'est encore moins cool d'ĂȘtre souffrante pendant ses vacances :-( Bisous. (Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete