Sunday, October 14, 2012

My weekly sports schedule !

Here is my sports program in a typical week. So, never! ;-)

I run with coworkers (marathoners) twice a week at lunchtime. They decided to train me for the marathon. But I train me for the next concerts! ;-) 
If I run a marathon one day, it 'll be in Berlin and I 'll wear a Tokio Hotel T-shirt ! My Believing !!

 My programm :
Tuesday (at work) : Jogging - 1 hour
Thursday (at work) : Jogging - 1 hour
Thursday evening (7:30 p.m. at my fitness room) : Zumba  
Saturday (at my fitness room) : body-building 
Sunny Saturday evening : Tennis with Paul
Sunday (in the wood) : Humanoid jogging (1hour 20 minutes)


My fitness room !





 

3 comments:

  1. Houlà suis fatiguée :) MaB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mdr MaB... Idem !! Moi qui me suis simplement remise au fitness, début septembre, 2 fois par semaine... j'ai honte par rapport à Marie la sportive ;-) Bisous à vous deux. (Fabienne)

    ReplyDelete
  3. et beh quel programme !!!!!
    super salle en tout cas, çà donne envie :-)
    gros küss Marie...

    ReplyDelete