Monday, April 4, 2011

Zumba - What is Zumba fitness?

What is it Zumba fitness ? Many persons ask me this question.

Zumba® Fitness was created in the mid-90s by Colombian native Alberto “Beto” Perez, a celebrity fitness trainer and choreographer for International pop superstars.

Inspired by the traditional cumbia, salsa, samba and merengue music he grew up with, Beto paired his favourite pulsating Latin rhythms with the red-hot international dance steps his clients loved and Zumba® Fitness (Spanish slang for “to move fast and have fun”) was born!

Another explanation and the best demonstration. Shakira is the queen of the zumba. Her song " Loca Loca " is an international hymn of the zumba. Her choreography is danced all around the world.
I like very much this singer. She is natural, beautiful and intelligent. Shakira and Pink are my favorite girls singers. I am not really fans of Rihanna, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga and the others...



I have a practice 2 hours of Zumba a week. And I like that. I escape so far thanks to the dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment