Sunday, April 17, 2011

Tokio Hotel Day in Paris

I went to the gathering for the Tokio Hotel day in Paris yesterday. But before, I went to the Trocadéro, I found a nice tourist who agreed to take a pic of me. I wanted this photo for the Tokio Hotel day with the Eiffel Tower. It's the only picture with me whom I have of this gathering because I filmed and took photos.
The atmosphere was formidable in this Parisian gathering. The fans very well participated and were very active. This gathering for Tokio Hotel in Paris was a real success.
BRAVO Aliens! TH LOGO!

Here 3 of my videos. Aliens in Paris Bercy!



An deiner Seite (Ich bin da), a song for Japan.


And this video which I find funny. The fans created a choreography on the song Dog's unleashed, which I find really very good. Suddenly, a disruptive chick (not planned) arrives and tries to disrupt the choreography. But a fan of Tokio Hotel in action is imperturbable. On the other hand, the revenge will be terrible.

1 comment:

  1. TOKIOHOTEL un coup de foudre je les aime et les aimerai pour toujours

    ReplyDelete