Saturday, February 9, 2019

Melancholic Paradise

This new video and single of Tokio Hotel is wonderful .. What a beautiful atmosphere!! What a so good energy !! .. with Burning Man 2018 pictures !!! OMG .. The dream clip for me .. Burning Man is my dream .. Burning Man with Bill is ma best dream !!!
Here's what I wrote on my facebook page today about this video : "These boys always surprise me. Again with this single and this video .. I love this beautiful energy emerging from this video .. These special vibrations I can feel with them ..... and these pictures of Burning Man 2018 .. My dream .. Go to see a Tokio Hotel show, it's going to fill up with energy .. I have never found a better boost .. They helped me to pass difficult stages and they still do today. .. Thanks guys !!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment