Thursday, April 19, 2018

Day 9 - Santa Monica Pier - Malibu Beach (18 April)

Nice day on the beaches of Santa Monica and Malibu. 
I have a good time here. But I feel a little frustrated. The guys of Tokio Hotel will perform in Berlin and Moscow for the next few days. I can't attend because I am in LA.
I had postponed my US trip from February to April (from April 10th to 25th and for Coachella) following the cancellation of Tokio Hotel's US tour. 
When Tokio Hotel announced new dates, I didn't want to change anything again.
I felt that my passion was going out. 
Since those few days in LA, I take a step back on many things. Everything looks different. But my passion for Bill is always so present. I'm worried about him. 
What I want most now is to hug him and feel him against me.
No matter what all the detractors of this passionate relationship think! I love him !!

Une publication partagée par Marie Bello (@mariebillk) le

Une publication partagée par Marie Bello (@mariebillk) le

No comments:

Post a Comment