Sunday, January 22, 2017

Fitnext .. Coaching

Because of my treatment for the thyroid that worked too much (for me) .. Basedow's disease. I gained a lot of weight between March 2016 and September 2016. 
Even if people told me I looked good like this .. I was at odds with myself. It was not my body anymore .. 
I could not resume training and running competitions.
Since the beginning of January, I have a coaching for food and sport. With yoga sessions. 
Very effective .. I have already lost 4 kg and I feel much better ..
I found a good feeling again for running. 

My food is healthy. Fruits and vegetables . And my sport sessions are very difficult. But very effective.
I started with three days of apple monodiete ... Only apples for 3 days and green tea.😋




And Healthy food .. 

My fridge .. 






No comments:

Post a Comment