Saturday, September 21, 2013

Saturday night at home ...

I don't post on this blog very often at the moment. I am very busy. I just take the time to update my site about Bill Kaulitz. It is a priority for me.
I have a lot of work. And I helped Julie to move last week. Indeed, she left home to move in a shared apartment with friends, near her university. 
I'm thus going to look for a smaller apartment, near the Marne or near the wood. I'll move to my new apartment before the next Christmas ... 

I wanted to leave at the end of October for holidays. I don't still know if I'll go or not. I have many days off to be taken before the end of the year. Right now, I live from day to day .. And I like that ... 

 And what I'm thinking right now ... I miss really Bill a lot  ... 

Night reading at home ...


Scents of India .. Indian incense cone
Thoughts ..


1 comment:

  1. Prends soin de toi ma Marie..on se voit le mois prochain ;-) gros küss

    ReplyDelete