Friday, June 21, 2013

Emotion : Bill ♥

Last night Tokio Hotel won the Award for best fan army at O Music Awards for the fourth year in a row. Bill and Tom thanked the fans in a video message they posted on their  application, BTK App . 
I don't know how many times I watched this video last night, so much Bill touched me.
I was glad to see the twins so happy and smiling. But I found Bill so moving.
....  his kindness, his generosity, his gratitude, his desire to give, his sincerity ... and his beauty .. ♥
 He spoke with his heart..

"Bill thank you to exist, to be you and to give me so much .." : Marie





2 comments:

  1. :0)
    Proud to be your friend Marie.
    Kareane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kareane ...
    I like our Alien coffee break at work .... Doing a break at work drinking a coffee and speaking about Bill, Dave, Etienne ... and others ... thank you for these moments ..

    ReplyDelete